1. Organizers provide exhibitors with space, equipment and services in accordance with the Application Form. Organizers choose the place of exhibition site, elaborate the total plan of exposition.
2. All the floor plans of the exposition distributed before the Exhibition opening are preliminary and the Organizers reserve the right to modify them.
3. All Exhibition stands should be under the control of authorized representative of the Exhibitor throughout the hours of work.
4. Organizers reserve the right to refuse to display exhibits which are likely to be dangerous, do not coincide with the Exhibition trend or do not belong to the actual exhibitor.
5. To show moving exhibits which work under high voltage, when they contain poisonous, combustible, radioactive or inflammable substances, liquids under compression Exhibitors must get special written permission from Organizers.
6. Exhibitor's rights cannot be transferred to other organization or natural person. Exhibitor has no right to transfer the space rented in accordance with this agreement and also to let it on sub-lease terms as a whole or partly.
7. Exhibitor, his representatives and agents are fully liable for any damage caused by their actions or faults to the premises, other Exhibitors or Organizers. Organizers retain the right to lien Exhibitors' property in exhibition premises till all the claims against him are set up.
8. Exhibitors should follow all the requirements concerning firefighting.
9. Exhibits must remain on the stands until the official closing of the Exhibition.
10. After the Exhibition closing the undamaged stand and equipment (without any sticky labels) should be handed in by the Exhibitor to the Organizer.
11. Organizers are not held liable in cases of force majeure, including declaration of war, breaking of commercial relations, threat of terrorist action, epidemic, official special instructions of city authorities, etc. If in these cases rented space is not made available to Exhibitors, Organizers are bound within 15 days of making their decision known to refund to Exhibitor the total sum already paid for the participation at the Exhibition after deducting of the Organizers' direct expenses born up to this moment. Beyond this sum Organizers are not liable to indemnify Exhibitor for any losses.
12. Payment for the participation is made in accordance with invoices sent by Organizers. Exhibition space is reserved after 50% advance payment. Total payment for space, equipment and ordered services should be made not later than 30 days before Exhibition opening.
13. Payments for electricity, general Exhibition advertisement, security means, cleaning of aisles, operating staff services are included into the cost of space rental. The exhibitor who has paid for shell-scheme space is provided with panels, carpet, fascia, lettering of Exhibiting Company in English, one table and two chairs, plug, waste bucket. Exhibitor is provided with additional services and equipment in accordance with his request. In this case Exhibitor is charged additionally.
14. In case of refusal to participate or nonobservance of the participation terms the space reserved for the Exhibitor can be given to another participant, and the payment is not refunded.